$3,000 Sign-on Bonus!!! Client Service Manager / Scheduler
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Work Schedule: Full Time
Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager Position Summary:
Black Stone is seeking strategic-minded and focused individuals, who desire to not only contribute to the growth of our Private Duty business but improve the care of our clients. Being a Client Service Manager requires a person to communicate to multiple stakeholders both inside and outside of Black Stone in order to provide outstanding care to our seniors. Working with all Black Stone business lines is essential to place our clients at the center of care. By taking ownership of a territory, this individual will be able to maintain and improve both the number of people served and the quality of care for each of these people. It is essential that this person be able to juggle and prioritize many tasks at one time as well as work within a team. Teamwork is necessary to drive the growth of this business line as it relates to other aspects of Black Stone as a whole. It will be paramount that this person be able to manage a diverse group of field staff employees. This position requires a knowledge of and ability to schedule home care associates with clients.
Client Service Manager Job Description:
The Client Service Manager is responsible for coordinating service delivery: scheduling and supervising direct care staff, and assuring the quality and continuity of services.
Client Service Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties:
May include but are not limited to the following:
- Assigns and schedules direct care staff to clients (patients) and assures the continuity of care in accordance with agency standards
- Oversees the acceptance and assignment of patients
- Assists in maintaining patient records on all cases, documenting and filing as needed
- May be responsible for or assisting with maintaining direct care staff personnel file / requirements
- maintains a high level of customer service satisfaction and addresses related concerns in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Holds direct care staff accountable for following the agency’s policies and procedures to include but not limited to praising, coaching, corrective action (including up to termination)
- Responsible for the delivery of services
- May be responsible for on-call responsibilities during the evening and weekend
- Assists with payroll functions
- Assist with Business Development as needed
- Participates in Care Conferences in order to meet clients’ care demands
Client Service Manager Job Benefits:
- Health, Vision & Dental available
- Short-term and Long-term disability available
- Life insurance available
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Client Service Manager Job Requirements:
- A high school graduate, college desired
- Organizational skills: ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Supervisory skills: be able to hold accountable and build rapport with direct care staff
- Communication and Customer Service Skills: maintain client satisfaction, increase customer base
- Some knowledge of medical terminology, or medical related job experience, desirable
- Basic computer skills: ability to use company software, email and maintain documentation
About Home Care by Black Stone
Above all else, we care for our clients with understanding and gentleness. This is demonstrated in our extra personal attention, careful listening, and thoughtful responses. The Home Care by Black Stone professionals have integrity, excellent character, and great respect for our clients and their families.
Since 1996, Black Stone has been a leader in providing the elderly and disabled with companionship, housekeeping, and non-medical services throughout Ohio. Our nurses, therapists, and home care associates are people with a passion to make life easier for our clients. We serve clients in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo, and surrounding areas in Ohio.
Our staff is dedicated to our clients’ well-being and safety. All Black Stone staff are professionally trained, highly experienced and committed to going the extra mile to provide quality care. We offer continuing education and regularly conduct evaluations of our staff members. We are extremely proud of the level of skill from our staff members and how that translates into supportive, caring relationships with our clients.
Keywords: Client Service Manager, Scheduler, Home Health Aide Scheduler