Physical Therapist / PT
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Work Schedule: Full time, flexible
Do you have a passion for helping people? Would you like to work for the fastest growing and largest home health care company in Southwestern Ohio? Are you looking for a company that can offer you an opportunity for advancement while maintaining your ability to control your schedule?
Then Black Stone may be the answer to your job search with immediate openings in Clark, Greene, and Montgomery counties.
As a member of our team, you will find our highly organized, well trained administrative support team is always there to assist with and manage the challenges of home care. We provide our field staff with all the tools necessary to provide exceptional service to our clients.
Physical Therapist / PT Benefits (if full time):
Black Stone offers competitive salary and a benefit package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Black Stone’s history of quality service, commitment to community, and opportunity for growth, could provide you with the ideal work environment.
Physical Therapist / PT Job Requirements:
- Must be a registered physical or occupational therapist in the State of Ohio
- Previous experience in a home care setting a plus
- A minimum of one year of experience is required
- Must possess the ability to lift, transfer, and maneuver incapacitated clients
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have access to an automobile
- Must have good computer skills
Home Care by Black Stone is an equal opportunity employer